Nowadays people are crazy about six packs and 8 pack abs. People want to get six pack body by reducing their stomach. Gym Experts says that to make Six Pack Abs, you have to strengthen your lower back. For that, you have to pay attention to bodybuilding workout exercise and also pay attention to your diet. Here in this article, we will discuss the best exercise for Abs.
Making a six pack abs is not very difficult, you just have to work regularly under the supervision of a bodybuilding trainer in a gym or fitness center and follow a diet plan. In this article, we will learn ways to build body in a gym and at home.
Contents in the Post
How to make Six Pack Abs – Tips
1. Ball Crunch
If you are using the ball for exercise in the gym, then you have to do the Crunch Exercises with the ball. How you do the Crunch Exercise with the ball, we have given it below of crunch exercises.
- Lay down on the ball, place legs on the floor in such a way that you can maintain the balance of the body.
- Keep both hands behind the head and lift the upper part of the body and take it back.
- Do three sets of this exercise and in one set do 10 repetitions of the exercise.
2. Long Arm Crunch
Long Arm Crunch is the easiest of all the exercise (in all Crunch exercise) for making Abs. By doing this exercise you cam make Abs and muscles very easily. Let’s see how this exercise can be done and how long we can do this.
- Lay down on the ground on the back and lift your head upright.
- Fold the legs to the knees and keep the foot on the floor.
- Keep hands straight and try to lift the shoulders from the ground.
- Do this exercise in 3 sets and also each set should have at least 15-20 repetitions.
3. Cycling (Best Exercise for Abs)
Cycling is the most effective and easy exercise for building Abs. You can do this exercise by laying on the bed. After some days you can make out the effect of this exercise on your body.
- Lay down straight on your back on the ground and with the help of hands lift your head.
- And then touch the knees on your chest and then move your legs for running the pedal of the bicycle.
- It is the most effective exercise for Abs building.
4. vertical Legs Crunch
Whether you have to make Six Pack Abs or the Eight Pack Abs, Vertical Leg Crunch is the best and effective exercise to make Abs. By doing this exercise your body will also become Flexible. Then let’s know how we can do this exercise.
- Lie down on the back and lift the legs up to 90 degrees and keep the hands behind the head.
- Now try to touch the legs with your Chest.
- Try to do at least 3 sets of the exercise with 15-20 repetitions each set.
5. Sit Ups Exercise
If you are doing sit Ups exercise, Nobody can stop you to build Abs. This exercise is the most effective for six-pack abs.
- Lie down on the ground on your back.
- Fold your knees and keep your foot on the ground.
- Keep your hand below the head.
- Now, try to bring your body near to the knees and then again lay down as initial.
- Do at least 2-3 sets and each set should have 15-20 repetition.
Eight Packs Abs Workout Exercise Tips
These exercises benefits in bodybuilding and also in making eight Pack Abs. Also, these exercises strengthen your back.
- Lie down on the ground with the stomach and allow your forehead to touch the ground.
- Now, By keeping the weight on the Elbow, try to straighten the hand.
- take the weight of the legs on the foot, and try to lift your stomach and thighs.
- Keep this position for about 30 seconds and then come again in initial position.
- Do at least 3 sets of the exercise.
Make six Pack Abs at Home
If you can not go to the gym for some reason. Then no matter, you can make six Pack Abs and a fit body in few simple exercises at home. Let’s know what exercises to do for the Six Pack Abs at home.
- Lie on the ground and join both legs. Now lift your legs slowly and lift the shoulders while pulling the stomach muscle in. And for some time stop breathing in this position and then come to the first position by leaving the breath.
- In the Laying position keep both hands in the side and join the feet. Now fold the knees and bring them to the chest and try to lift the stomach muscles and raise the Bum and make the legs straight up.
- Lift up the feet on the ground and keep both hands under the head. Lift the shoulders while pulling the stomach muscle inside and raise it so that your body gets half the actual and then by pulling the breath inside, come in the earlier position.
- Lie on the floor and keep both hands behind the head then lift the knees slightly upward. Now try to touch the right knee with the left elbow and vice-versa (touch the left knee with the right elbow).
- Sit on a stool or table, bend a little back, grab the tool with your hands. Fold the knees and bring it upwards and also the bring shoulder down near to the knees.
Also Read:- Tips for Living a Healthy Life Style.
Friends, how much do you like this article on Six Packs and 8 Pack Abs, tell us in the comment box and if you have any suggestions on bodybuilding tips, please share it with us.