In the modern era, people living in rural areas are coming to the cities. Cars have become more needed than the rich nowadays. This gives the automobile sector a big turnover. Today we will discuss Largest automobile manufacturing companies in the world. So stay tuned and stay connected with us.
Contents in the Post
- 1 List of Largest Automobile Manufacturing Companies in the World
- 2 1. BMW Group
- 3 2. PSA Peugeot Citroen
- 4 3. Honda Motors
- 5 4. Ford Motor
- 6 5. Toyota Motors
- 7 India’s top Automobile Company
- 7.1 Alto best selling model
- 7.2 CNG cars
- 7.3 The company’s hatchback Wagon R is in second place.
- 7.4 Desire model is also the customer’s favorite
- 7.5 Hyundai’s Grand i10 fifth and i20 and sixth place
- 7.6 Renault Kwid ranked seventh and Maruti’s Baleno eighth place
- 7.7 Hyundai’s SUV creta in this list tenth place.
List of Largest Automobile Manufacturing Companies in the World
1. BMW Group
This German company was the world’s largest automaker in 2013. Cars like Mini and Rolls Royce were part of this group. It sold 1.9 million cars in 2012. 3 lakh 50 thousand cars were sold for 3 series alone Sedan was the best seller in the year 2013.
2. PSA Peugeot Citroen
In 2013, where many car manufacturer companies saw the edge, sales of this French company declined. Due to the slow pace of the European market, Peugeot was forced to look at the overseas market. The company saw a 26% jump in the Chinese market alone.
3. Honda Motors
Honda Motors is number one on the Japanese car maker Honda. In the global market, the company’s sales were up seven percent. The company sold more than 4 million cars and trucks. Honda CR-V is the best-selling car of the company. America is the largest market for the company.
4. Ford Motor
In our list of Largest automobile manufacturing companies in the world at the number four we have Ford Motors, This is an American company. In 2013, the company sold 6.3 million cars and trucks worldwide. North America is the largest market in the company. F-Series pickup is the best-selling vehicle in the United States and Canada.
5. Toyota Motors
Toyota Motors is at fifth place in Largest automobile manufacturing companies in the world. In 2011, the company was also the largest automaker and once again he has achieved this position. This Japanese company sold 9.98 units worldwide in 2013. Corolla is the best selling car in the world.
India’s top Automobile Company
The country’s largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India has dominated the Indian market. In the first half of the current financial year, there are six models in Maruti’s top ten list of the highest-selling passenger cars.
Alto best selling model
Organization of vehicle manufacturers, SIAM has released data for the April-September period of the current financial year.
According to this, the best-selling car in this period was Maruti’s Alto model.
In the first half, the company sold 1,20,720 units of Alto
However, it is 7.93 percent less compared to the same period of the previous financial year.
In the same period last year, Maruti sold 1,31,128 units of Alto.
The company’s hatchback Wagon R is in second place.
- The company sold 86,939 units of Wagon R during this period.
- It is 2.69 percent less than the 84,660 units of the same period a year ago.
Desire model is also the customer’s favorite
- In the third place, Maruti Suzuki’s compact sedan was Dior.
- he company sold 81,926 units during the reporting period.
- In the same period last year, the company had sold 1,03,651 DZire cars.
- This has reduced the sales of DZire by 20.95 percent.
- In the first half of the current financial year, Maruti Swift was at number four on the list of the best-selling cars.
- During the reporting period, Swift’s sales stood at 80,756 units, which was 1,06,911 units in the same period a year ago.
Hyundai’s Grand i10 fifth and i20 and sixth place
- Hyundai Motor’s Compact Hatchback Grand I10 was at fifth position with sales of 71,703 units.
- Hyundai sold 58,078 Grand I10 cars in the same period a year ago.
- The company’s premium hatchback Elite I20 is the sixth best-selling car.
- The company sold 61,784 I20 cars in the reporting period.
- In the same period last year, the company had sold 66,037 units of I20.
Renault Kwid ranked seventh and Maruti’s Baleno eighth place
- Renault India’s entry level car Kwid ranked seventh.
- The company sold 56,028 Kwid in the first half.
- In the same period last year, the company had sold only 381 Kwid.
- Maruti’s new model Premium Hatchback Ballano is the eighth best-selling car with 54,947 units sold.
- His compact SUV Vita Braja remained at the ninth place with 50,859 units.
Hyundai’s SUV creta in this list tenth place.
- The company sold 47,923 units of Creta during this period.
- In the same period last year, Creta’s sales stood at 23,117 units.
So, I hope now you will be very clear about the Largest Automobile Manufacturing Companies In The World. Hope you enjoyed the reading.
Also Read:- Top 9 Best Cars in India Under Rs 5 Lakh
If yes, Share this post with your friends and if any suggestion, Please write in comment section.