How to transfer money from WhatsApp – After a lot of time, there is a good news for all WhatsApp users. Finally, WhatsApp introduced a new feature. WhatsApp introduced the feature to transfer and receive the money from the people using WhatsApp.
In this post, we will have two things to discuss: What is WhatsApp and How to transfer money from WhatsApp?
Just like we transfer money from Phone Pe Application and Google Tez Application. Now, in the same way, you can send money to people using Whatsapp. Its best thing is that transfer of money on whatapp is very easy because every phone has WhatsApp installed in it.
Contents in the Post
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a Social Mobile Application by which you can talk to any of your friends, relatives and other WhatsApp users by their WhatsApp number. You can do Message, Voice Call, and Video Call through this app.
With the help of Whatsapp, you can also send photos, PDF, Contacts, to people who use WhatsApp. You can send all type of files and folders using very fewer Data.
Just a little while ago, there has been a new feature in WhatsApp, through which you can send the money through WhatsApp by connecting the bank account to the people who are using WhatsApp and also receive money through WhatsApp from the people.
By following the steps below, you can easily learn How to transfer Money From WhatsApp
How to Transfer Money From WhatsApp
1. To transfer money from WhatsApp, you must first install Whatsapp application on your mobile.
2. Now you have to create an account on WhatsApp with your mobile number.
NOTE – Create the account on the WhatsApp application from the mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
3. After the account is created on Whatsapp, you have to click on the three dots at the right top corner, after which you will see the setting option, you have to click on Setting.
4. After clicking on the Setting option, you will see some options such as Account, Notification, Chats, Payments etc. In this, you only have to click on Payments.
5. After clicking on Payments option, you will be asked to verify your mobile number. Then you have to click on verify.
NOTE – The Mobile number by which you are creating the WhatsApp account, should be inserted into your mobile and the same number should be linked to your Bank Account.
6. After clicking on Verify, your mobile number will be verified.
7. You will have to choose the bank in which you have a bank account. Such as State Bank of India, Punjab Bank, Union Bank etc.
8. After selecting the bank, your bank account number will appear on your mobile screen, which you can check if it is yours or not.
Now you have to click on the bank account, and your account will be added to your WhatsApp account and now you can send money from WhatsApp to anyone who uses the WhatsApp.
9. In order to send money, you have to select send your first payment and click. For that select the Mobile number you wish to send money and enter the amount you want to send and click on send option.
How to Transfer Money from WhatsApp
- First, click on Attachment from where you send photos to people etc. And choose Payment Options.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Now click on send button.
Now the money will be credit to the bank account of that person.
Hope you like the post of ONLINE STUFF BOX on How to transfer money from WhatsApp and definitely you will be learned how to transfer and receive money using WhatsApp. Share this post to your friends and relatives.
If you have any questions related to this post of “How to Transfer Money from WhatsApp“, then definitely ask in comments.