The government has launched Ayushman Bharat Yojna. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched the scheme from Jharkhand’s capital Ranchi on September 23, 2018. Under this scheme, 1 family will get health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh for every year. There is no process to register in this scheme, all poor families covered in the 2010 data of mass count and Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 surveys, (SECC) will be benefited by this scheme.
At the same time, Government has started a website – www.abnhpm.gov.in and Helpline Number – 14555 for this scheme, where you can get any information related to Ayushman Bharat Yojana by phone.
Today, India is moving towards progress, where better technology, good education and well-being health are together which are building a better standard of living. The most important point that is of health, is an important part of the process of developing our country. Because today India is the youngest country in the world, where 50% of the country’s population is below 25 years.
Under such circumstances, the health and wellness facilities of the country should also be as good, because without health and wellness, the country will not be able to proceed with its full flow.
Many efforts are being made by the government to improve the health of the country and the people. Where free health check-up, medicines and other facilities are also being provided. Despite this, there is a huge shortage of health services in our country. Some of the families are selling their house for the treatment of their family member, who is suffering from illness.
- Gratuity and Gratuity calculation for private company
In order to avoid such a situation, the government has taken another step in this direction, which is being known as Ayushman Bharat Scheme or Modi Care / Namo Care. For this, the government has already announced in the budget for health related benefits, where the poor and the general category will get the benefit.
Contents in the Post
- 1 Details of Ayushman Bharat Yogna
- 2 Other questions related to ABY – Ayushman Bharat FAQ
Details of Ayushman Bharat Yogna
Name – Ayushman Bharat
Launch date – 25 September 2018
Announcement – by Arun Jaitley
Beneficiary – 10 million families (5 members in each family have been counted)
Benefits – Up to 5 lakhs Health Cover
Helpline Number – 14555
Need of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
According to a World Bank report, 50 million people are becoming poor every year in India, due to the expenditure on all types of diseases. Well, there is no need for a report to understand this because our hospital (government Hospital) has not even doubled compared to the population which has gone up by 7 times since our freedom. Due to this Private hospitals are getting direct benefit by this. It was believed that Ayushman Bharat Yojana would cater to this shortfall, if there was a need for a big system and plan to stop it.
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat – Benefit Of ABY
Its purpose can be understood in two parts, in which the first part is –
1- Health and Wellness Center
- Under this scheme, 1.5 lakhs Health & Wellness Centers will be opened in the country.
- Treatment of diseases like minor injury, cough and cold will be treated as primary treatment.
- For which 1200 crore rupees have been allotted by the government. The second is –
2- National Health Protection Scheme
- In this scheme, the government claims that it will give free health insurance to 50 crore people of the country.
- The amount of insurance will be up to Rs 5 lakh i.e. Cover upto Rs 5 lakh on treatment.
- Under this scheme, 1350 diseases will be treated, 24 new government medical colleges and hospitals will be created.
- A total budget of Rs 12,000 crore has been fixed for this plan.
How ABY will apply – How Will Be Implemented
After knowing all the facts, the question comes in, how the plan will be implemented. So for this the entire process has been prepared by the government.
- After the launch of the scheme, the beneficiaries card will start to manufacture.
- Services like, Mobile Application will be used for identifying the beneficiary.
- Every State will have a State Health Agency, which will monitor the functioning of this scheme, whether or not the work is being done correctly.
- Socio-Economic and Caste Census will be taken to identify beneficiaries.
- People themselves would know that whether they are beneficiaries of this scheme or not, the Government has started the Helpline Number – 14555.
- The 40% share in the scheme will be spent by the State Government and 60% of the share by the Central Government.
- In addition, a service center will be set up in Delhi, where any person can call (24 * 7) by getting the information related to the scheme.
How to register in Ayushman Bharat Yogna
This plan had been started since 25th September 2018. I do not think there is any registration process in this scheme. Because on the official website of ABY you can go and see. More than 100 million poor and weaker families have been covered in this scheme, according to the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census data.
A list of eligible families has been shared with all state government as well as ANM / BMO / BDO of relevant area. If there is no registration process, so, only those families whose names are in this list will be beneficiaries under this scheme. In addition, all family members, especially girl and senior citizens will be given more care.
Premium Amount in Scheme
There is something like this to decide the amount of premium –
- Under the Ayushman Scheme, the insurance companies will be given according to the contracting states.
- Every State will be bidding, under which both private and government insurance companies can participate.
- After that, the amount of premium will be decided on the basis of the population in the state.
- Premium Amount can be around Rs. 1200, it is only an idea. It is a matter to see what further information the government brings to it.
States with AYUSHAN Bharat – State of ABY
In the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the biggest challenge of the central government is to bring all the states together, as 60% of this will have to be spent by the central government, 40% to the state government. For this, some states do not want to be included in it, some have thought of starting their own health insurance scheme.
1- State which is included in this scheme –
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli etc. , Puducherry, Telangana, Sikkim, Goa, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu etc.
2- State which is not included in this scheme –
States like West Bengal, Delhi, Karnataka, Punjab and Odisha are not in this scheme.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- The eligibility of this scheme will be based on AB-NHPM plan which will be decided on the basis of SECC data base.
- AB-NHPM covers more than 100 million poor and weaker families across the country, which are identified as the commercial categories of rural households and urban workers according to the latest socio-economic caste census data (SEC).
- A list of beneficiary families has been shared with the respective state government as well as the relevant area ANM / BMO / BDO.
- Only the same family will be able to take advantage of this scheme whose names will be in this list.
- After this, a card will be given to the beneficiary families, which will be the proof of being part of this scheme.
In order to handle the entire work system of Ayushman Bharat scheme, the Government has decided to recruit more than 1 lakh persons immediately. In order to prevent any kind of obstruction in this scheme, they will be given 15 thousand rupees every month – as well as 50 rupees per beneficiary will be encouraged. They will be appointed by government, private hospitals and medical centers.
Note – For more information on Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you can ask your question below in the Comment Box. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Apart from this, some other important FAQ’s are given below.
Q1. What will be the biggest Benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Ans: The biggest benefit of this scheme will be that the government health services that are available to poor and middle class will be easily available to poor and middle class and they will be able to get up to 5 lakh Health Cover Insurance through this. At the same time, more than 30% of the population of the country will benefit from this scheme.
Q2. What are the qualifications to be part of this plan?
Ans: Look, the government has already decided which families will be included in this plan. If you want to know that if you are either a beneficiary under this scheme or not, you can call – 14555 and ask. Besides this, 5 members of a family will be covered in this and according to the SECC data, list of beneficiaries has been prepared.
Q3. Which Documents will be required to participate in ABY?
Ans: It is not yet fully known but it will be updated soon. But it is necessary to have some clear statements, such as – Bank Account and its linked Adhaar Card, identity card, family proof card as well as income certificate etc.
Q4. How much the premium Amount have to be filled in the Ayushman Bharat Insurance Scheme?
Ans: Not so cleared about the Premium but the news is that there can be a premium amount up to around 1000 to 1200 rupees, this is no truth about the news, an estimation has been made in view of the market.
Q5. What is the official website of this plan, where can I see the whole plan?
Ans: For this you can visit this link – https://www.abnhpm.gov.in
Q6. Can the BPL Family residing in the cities can take the benefit of the scheme?
Ans: If your family name is in the list of SECC then you will get the benefit. Call for information – 14555
Q7. Will the patients of TB be given annual and monthly help in this scheme?
Ans: Yes. They will also get benefit from this scheme – they will be provided an annual facility of Rs. 6000 i.e. Rs. 500 per month.
Q8. Will any card be given to the beneficiaries?
Ans: A dedicated family identification card will be given to the beneficiary families, apart from this, an e-card will be given to the beneficiary at the time of hospitalization.
Q9. Which families have not been included in this plan?
Ans: Those families with any vehicle of 2 to 4 wheels, fishing boat or tractor. Or the family who has a credit card with a limit of more than Rs. 50,000. Or the family whose member has a government job or family who has a registered non-agricultural business in the government or a family whose members earn more than Rs 10,000 a month, all these families are considered ineligible for this scheme.
Besides this, the family whose members pay income tax, who have a permanent house, refrigerator, landline phone, more than 2.5 acres irrigated land with irrigation equipment, more than 5 acres, 2 irrigated land with irrigated land, an irrigation plant With 7.5 acres or more land, etc. it is also ineligible under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
For more information subscribe to our newsletter. If you really like this article then like and leave a comment also do share with your friends. For more, stay with us. Thank you.