The year in front of us is 2017 and we have good smartphones in the range of Rs. 10000. Let’s do a comparison of top mobiles and help you choose the best Android smartphones below rs 10000 based on your need and budget.
We have a list of best smartphones with great specs, reasonable price with VOLTE and 4G LTE, long battery life and a good camera.
Additionally, I have included some of the best long battery (3000mAH / 4000mAH) , good rear camera (13 MP or 16 MP), excellent selfie camera (8 MP/ 5 MP ) , 2 GB /3 GB RAM, HD and Full HD display ( 5 inches or 5.5 inches) smartphones in this latest list. There is also the choice of Quad-Core and Octa Core smartphones with latest Android Marshmallow OS, unfortunately, we don’t have any Android Nougat phone available in under 10K price range.
Most of these smartphones are best sellers on websites like Flipkart and Amazon.
Contents in the Post
- 1 Let’s Check The 12 Best Android Smartphones Below Rs 10000 In India:
- 2 #10. Asus Zenfone Max
- 3 #9. Micromax Canvas Infinity
- 4 #8. Panasonic P55 Max
- 5 #7. Infocus Epic 1
- 6 #6. Lenovo K6 Power
- 7 #5. Samsung J5 2016
- 8 #4. Samsung On7 Pro (Best Samsung Phone Under 10K)
- 9 #3. Yu Yunicorn Best Selling Micromax Phone
- 10 #2. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- 11 #1. Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Let’s Check The 12 Best Android Smartphones Below Rs 10000 In India:
#10. Asus Zenfone Max
A mobile with Long battery life (5000 mAH) Under Rs 10000 – Asus new Zenfone Max was launched in 2016 with amazing battery life and improved performance. The Highlight of the Asus Zenfone Max is the 5000 mAH battery capacity which can easily work for 2 days.
The new Asus Zenfone smartphone also comes with the feature of reverse charging, and this will be beneficial for the charging another phone with this phone i.e. we can use this phone as a Power bank.
The Asus Zenfone Max runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and comes with 2 GB of Ram. The mobile is powered by the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS along with the Zen UI.
The Asus Zenfone max has a 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1280*720) pixels. The smartphone comes with 32 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 64 GB using the micro-sd card.
The smartphone has offers 4G LTE and also supports Dual SIM. The smartphone has best battery life and of Rs. 9499, and is good to purchase under Rs. 10000.
Specs for Asus Zenfone max Battery)
- Screen – 5.5 -inch IPS display ,Full HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels) – 267 PPI.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Processor clocked @ 1.5 GHz.
- Ram – 2 GB RAM.
- Android Marshmallow 6.1 with Zen UI.
- Camera – 13-Megapixel Rear Camera & 5 Megapixel front.
- Fingerprint Scanner – No.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH
- Connectivity – Dual Hybrid Sim. With 3G & 4G LTE.
- VOLTE Support – No – Not suitable for JIO 4G SIM
- Storage – 32 GB internal storage, expandable to 64 GB.
- Price Rs. 9499
Check the Latest Price for Asus Zenfone Max
#9. Micromax Canvas Infinity
4G Smartphone With Full Vision Display, 16 MP Selfie Camera – The Micromax Canvas Infinity is the latest addition to the list. The Micromax Canvas Infinity is launched in India in September 2017 and is available for purchase from Amazon.
It is the cheapest smartphone with a Full vision bezel-less display and comes with 16 Megapixel front selfie camera. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 9,999.
The key highlight of the Micromax Canvas Infinity is it’s large 5.7 Inch with 1440*720 resolution (283 PPI). The smartphone also comes with a decent 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Micromax Canvas Infinity is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor, same as the Xiaomi Redmi 4A and comes with the Adreno 308 GPU.
The smartphone comes with Android Nougat OS which is latest for this time and will be updated in future.
The smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4A has fingerprint scanner at the back and supports for Dual Sim and 4G VOLTE. The battery capacity is 2900 mAH on the Micromax Canvas Infinity.
Key Specs Of Micromax Canvas Infinity
- Display and Resolution – 5.7 inches with 1440*720 resolution (283 ppi)
- Processor – 1.4 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- GPU – Adreno 308
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat with minimal bloat.
- RAM – 3 GB Ram.
- Rear Camera – 13 Megapixels rear camera with Autofocus and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Selfie Camera- 16 Megapixel selfie camera with beautification features
- Storage – 32 GB expandable up to 128 GB using micro-SD card
- Battery – 2900 mAH non-removable.
- Sensor – Fingerprint scanner placed at the back of the device.
- Price – Rs. 9,999
Register for Micromax Canvas Infinity.
Number 9 on the list is the Asus Zenfone 2 laser known for its excellent camera and fast Auto-focus system.
#8. Panasonic P55 Max
The Panasonic P55 Max is launched on Flipkart in July 2017, at a Price Rs 8499 or $140. The Japanese smartphone comes with a large 5.50 inches Display with HD (1280*720) pixels resolution. The display is protected by the Ashai Enabled Glass for Display Protection.
The Panasonic P55 Max is powered by the Quad-core MediaTek MTK6737 processor clocked at 1.25 GHz.
The key highlight of the smartphone is it’s long battery life, as it comes with a 5000 mAH capacity battery which can easily last all day and can even work for 1.5 days.
The Panasonic P55 Max comes with 3 GB of Ram, has Dual Sim 4G VOLTE support and also runs on the latest Android Nougat 7.1 Operating system.
Key Spec For Panasonic P55 Max
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS LCD display, 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 PPI pixel density).
- Operating system – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor –Mediatek MT6737 clocked at 1.25 GHz clock speed.
- GPU – Mali-T720 MP1
- Internal storage – 16 GB expanded up to 128 GB via MicroSD card, has a dedicated slot.
- Rear Camera – 13 Megapixel, autofocus, Quad-LED flash
- Front Selfie Camera – 5 Megapixel front selfie camera.
- Battery –Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, with fast charging support.
- Sensors – Misses on the Fingerprint scanner.
- Color – Champagne Gold, Matte Black.
- Weight – 180 grams.
- Thickness – 8.7 mm.
- Price Rs. 8499 or $140.
Check the Latest Price for Panasonic P55 Max.
#7. Infocus Epic 1
Infocus Epic 1 was launched in late 2016 and comes from the American brand Infocus. Its 10 Core Processor – Hello X20 is the key highlight feature which perform for gaming. The processor is clocked at 2.0 GHz and comes with Mali T880 MP4 GPU for gaming needs.
The smartphone comes with 16 Mega Pixel rear camera with Auto-Focus and Dual Led Flash and there is also an 8 Megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
The smartphone has the battery capacity of 3000 mAH and works on 4G VOLTE networks.
Infocus Epic 1 also recently got a price cut and is now Rs. 3000 cheaper. The Infocus Epic 1 is now priced at Rs 9,999 and is exclusive to Amazon India.
Key Specs For Infocus Epic 1 (10 Core Processor)
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display with (1920*1080) pixels.
- Processor –Mediatek 6797 Helio X20 10 Cores processors clocked @ 2.0 GHz.
- GPU – Mali T880 MP4 GPU.
- RAM – 3 GB
- Storage – 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB using micro-sd card.
- Rear Camera – 16 MP rear camera with Autofocus and LED Flash.
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Front Selfie camera.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with Inlife UI. Upgradable to Android Nougat.
- Battery Capacity – 3000 mAh.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G VOLTE / LTE / 3G and 2G.
- Fingerprint Scanner – placed at the back.
- USB TYPE C – YES
- Weight – 164 grams
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Price Rs. 9,999.
Check The Latest Price for Infocus Epic 1
Note on buying 4G LTE and VOLTE smartphones.
- For Non-VOLTE supported phones you will have to download the Join JIO App from Android play store which works as an independent dealer.
- You will have to use this App to make calls, in my experience it is not the best solution if you are buying a phone for JIO Sim make sure that the phone has VOLTE.
- Most LTE phones have got an update from manufacturers to enable VOLTE in India but can check before buying.
Number 7 spot on the list is occupied by the smartphone which offers great battery life and comes with Full HD Display – Lenovo K6 Power.
#6. Lenovo K6 Power
Good Full HD Display 5 Inch Long battery Mobile Below Rs 10,000 – The Lenovo K6 Power was launched in Jan 2017, offers a compact design with metal body and an enormous 4000 mAh battery. The K6 Power comes with 5-inch FHD (1920*1080).
It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset along with 3 GB ram priced at ₹9,999.
There are 13MP rear and 8MP front for crisp and clear shots. Similar to other Lenovo devices the K6 Power supports Dolby Atmos audio enhancement.
Key Specs for Lenovo K6 Power
- Screen Size – 5-inch FHD 1920*1080 pixels display offers 441 PPi
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Clocked at 1.4 GHz, Adreno 505
- RAM- 3 GB
- Storage- 32 GB , expandable to 128 GB
- Camera- 13 MP rear and 8 MP front
- OS- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity- 3G/4G/LTE / VOLTE
- Battery- 4000 mAh
- Fingerprint Sensor- YES
- Fast charging- NO
#5. Samsung J5 2016
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) is a mid-range smartphone was priced at Rs. 13,990, and recently the smartphone has got a price cut and is now priced at Rs. 10,050.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 has a 5.2-inch display with the HD resolution (1280*720). The smartphone has the AMOLED display with good color reproduction as well as viewing angles. The mobile run on dated Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with the Samsung touch wiz UI.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 offers a 5.0 Megapixel camera at the front for taking selfies and it comes with f/1.9 aperture and a front flash. The front camera also supports gestures and you can click a selfie by waving your palm.
The rear camera on the Samsung Galaxy J5 has 13 Megapixel resolution and comes with f/1.9 aperture and has Auto-focus. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and Adreno 308 GPU.
Key Spec For Samsung J5 2016
- Screen- 5.2 inches Super AMOLED display
- Resolution – 720 x 1280 pixels (~282 PPI pixel density)
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU – Adreno 306
- RAM- 2 GB
- Storage- 16 GB
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmellow
- Rear camera- 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera- 5 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Connectivity- 3G/4G, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC and micro USB port
- Colours – White, Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery- Removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
- weight – 159 grams
- Thickness – 8.1 mm
Check the latest Price for Samsung Galaxy J5
If you have less faith in the Chinese smartphones, here’s one from Korea. The latest Samsung On7 Pro (launched in July 2016) brings in class leading specs and gorgeous looks at a very affordable price.
#4. Samsung On7 Pro (Best Samsung Phone Under 10K)
Best Samsung Mobile for a budget or 9k to 10K – It is the best Samsung Mobile you can buy in this range. The Samsung On7 Pro is the latest addition to the Samsung India’s budget smartphone portfolio. If you are looking for a smartphone in the range of Rs. 10,000 to 11,000 this can be a good device to consider. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 11,190 and is available exclusively on Amazon India.
Specs For Samsung On7 Pro
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor.
- Premium Build with leather back.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM.
- Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera.
- Display – 5.5 inch HD display.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 With Touch Wiz UI.
- SBike Mode
- 4G LTE Support
- VOLTE Support – YES
- Storage – 16 GB internal storage, expandable to 128 GB
- Battery Capacity – 30000 mAh battery.
Samsung also launched the Samsung On5 Pro priced at Rs. 9190, it has a smaller screen size, battery, and a lower camera resolution.
Check the latest Price for the Samsung Galaxy On7 PRO.
#3. Yu Yunicorn Best Selling Micromax Phone
Good 4 GB Ram affordable Micromax Mobile – The Yu Yunicorn is the latest smartphone which got launched in June 2016. Yu Tele-ventures is the smartphone owner company and is Micromax India subsidiary.
The smartphone has a reasonable price and comes with amazing specifications.
The key highlight of the smartphone is Helio P10 processor which is excellent for multi-tasking as well as gaming. The Smartphone has the full metallic body and looks good with gold finish. The smartphone has 4 GB RAM which is again good to have in a sub 15K smartphone.
The battery of the Yu Yunicorn smartphone is of 4000 mAH capacity. The overall performance of Yu Yunicon and a decent phone from Yu, also available online on Flipkart exclusively. See Also – Yu Yunicorn launched on Amazon Price Rs 10999 –
Key Specs For Yu Yunicorn Price @ Rs. 10,499
- Design – Metal Unibody Design, With Front FingerPrint Scanner
- Display Size and Type – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display with 401 PPI, 2.5 D Glass
- Performance – 64-bit MTK Helio P10 Processor and 4 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera & 5 MP front Camera
- Battery Life – 4000 mAH all-day battery
- Storage 32 GB internal Storage, support up to 128 GB micro SD
- Connectivity Dual Sim 4G, 2G, 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth support
Pros – 2.5 D Full HD Display, Good Performance, Low Price Cons – Camera is not that great.
#2. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
The Panasonic Eluga Ray Max was launched in the Indian market in May 2017, the smartphone is available on Flipkart, price Rs. 10,499.
The Eluga Ray Max sports a metallic body with a robust build quality and design. The phone comes with 5.2-inch Full HD (1920*1080) pixels display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz and comes with 4 GB RAM. There is Adreno 505 GPU to take care of gaming needs. Powering the phone is a 3000 mAH battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Eluga Ray Max comes in 2 storage options – 32 GB variant is priced at Rs 10,499 and the 64 GB variant is priced at Rs 12,499. Also, the storage can be expanded via dedicated micro-sd slot up to 128 GB.
Key Specs For Eluga Ray Max
- Screen- 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 clocked at 1.4 GHz
- RAM- 4 GB
- Storage- 32 GB or 64 GB, can be expanded to 128 GB using the micro-sd card.
- Camera- 16 MP rear camera with Autofocus and Flash and 8 MP front Selfie camera.
- OS- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with custom.
- Connectivity- Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE.
- Fingerprint scanner- YES
- Fast Charging- YES.
- Battery Capacity – 3000 mAH capacity.
- Weight – 165 grams.
- Thickness – 7.7 mm
- Price- Rs 10,499 (32GB) / Rs 12,499 (64GB).
Check the latest Price for Eluga Ray Max.
#1. Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Lenovo 5.0 Inch Full HD Display budget Smartphone of 8K to 10K – The smartphone is the recently launched from Lenovo, and it replaces the Lenovo A7000 or the Lenovo K3 Note. The smartphone is available on Flipkart priced at Rs. 8,499.
The Vibe K5 Plus is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz. It comes with 2 GB of Ram and 16 GB of internal storage (expandable).
The Key Highlight of the smartphone is its 5-inch display which comes with Full HD resolution (1920*1080)pixels and 443 PPI. It also has Dolby Digital Audio and also has VR compatibility for the enhanced audio experience.
Specs For Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Clocked at 1.5 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 405 GPU
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.0 with Lenovo Vibe UI.
- Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera with Flash and Autofocus, 5 MP Front Camera, Fixed Focus.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Storage – 16 GB internal Storage, up to 32 GB using Micro SD card.
- Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)
- Connectivity – 2G/3G support also supports 4G LTE.
- Display – 5.0 Inch Display with FHD 1920*1080 FHD (443 PPI).
- Metallic Design
- Dual Dolby Speakers
- Battery Capacity is 2750 mAH
- Lacks Fingerprint scanner.
It is a complete package from Lenovo and offers great value for money for buyers looking for the latest smartphone under Rs. 10,000 in India.
click here for the latest price of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display, Snapdragon 625 Processor
Undoubtedly, One of the finest smartphone for a sub 10k budget – The recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 raises the bar for the ultimate smartphone below 10K. This type of hardware and build quality has never been possible in this price range.
Xiaomi needed to show that they are better than the competition when it comes to providing the best value for money smartphones.
You can also look for the higher variant too of the Redmi Note 4 which comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
The smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has killer specifications and has an amazing design with metal finish. There is fingerprint scanner mounted at the back of the device which provides security as well allows you to click selfies with the rear 13 MP camera.
The rear camera is much improved compared to the Redmi Note 3, comes with fast Auto-focus and PDAF. The front camera is also a 5 MP selfie shooter.
The smartphone comes with Dual Hybrid Sim and 4G LTE and VOLTE support and supports all Indian 4G Bands. The smartphone has Snapdragon 625 processor and 4100 mAH Battery.
Specs For The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MRP Rs 9,999)
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- Adreno 506 GPU offers great Gaming experience.
- 2 GB RAM makes it run smoothly.
- 13 MP Auto-focus Rear Camera & 5 MP Front facing Selfie Camera.
- 5 inch IPS LCD Display 2.5 D Curve Glass with Full HD 1920*1080 pixels 403 PPi.
- 16 GB Internal Storage & Expandable to 128 GB via a Micro SD card.
- 4100 mAH Battery Capacity (All Day Battery Life).
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint Scanner Support – Yes.
- Dual Sim – Yes has Hybrid Dual Sim Support. Supports 4G LTE Connectivity and Voice Over LTE ( VOLTE).
- Price – Rs. 9,999 for the 2 GB / 16 GB variant.
The smartphones are evolving and getting better and cheaper every day, with Xiaomi, Motorola, Micromax, LeEco, Infocus, Huawei, ZTE, Meizu, Yu, Samsung and Xolo offering a great deal of mobiles. This is a long list of smartphones you can buy based on your preference, in case you need some suggestions regarding Smartphones below Rs 10000 then you can contact me by commenting on the article.